Stars earn their brightest colors in the dark. ~Matshona Dhliwayo
1. Worry makes you weaker, regret makes you sadder, hate makes you angrier, but hope makes you stronger, and love makes you happier.
2. You are better than your past, greater than your present, and brighter than your future.
3. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and use it to hang your troubles.
4. Your mind is a gift. Your heart is a prize. Your soul is a blessing. Your life is a reward.
5. You are an original masterpiece; imitating someone else diminishes your value.
6. When people try to pull you down, remember, they had to look up to do so.
7. If you guide others out of the dark, you are a star, even if no one knows your name.
8. Use fear to become braver, pain to become stronger, trials to become wiser, and misfortune to become better.
9. You are strong because of what you overcame, brave because of what you defeated, fierce because of what you mastered, and powerful because of what you conquered.
10. A leaf has no power to resist when the wind blows, but when life’s storms rage, you do.
11. Don’t be afraid of criticism; the tallest trees are always confronted by the strongest winds.
12. Keep positive. Stay focused. Stand strong. Fight on.
13. Warriors achieve more than worriers.
14. You become what you think, not what others think of you.
15. In our deepest valleys we are strengthened to climb our highest mountains.
16. Wine had to be grapes first. Diamonds had to be rocks first. Butterflies had to be caterpillars first. Rainbows had to be storms first.
17. Yesterday says, “Forget me, but learn from me.” Today says, “Embrace me, yet utilize me.” Tomorrow says, “Anticipate me, then prepare for me.”
18. You are one thought away from intelligence, one word away from kindness, one deed away from excellence, one step away from brilliance, and one second away from transcendence.
19. The garden of your dreams is watered by the sweat of excellence.
20. Stars earn their brightest colors in the dark.