A seed today is a forest tomorrow. ~Matshona Dhliwayo
1. Two thirds of success is skill.
2. To be a champion, compete; to be a great champion, compete with the best; but to be the greatest champion, compete with yourself.
3. Skill follows the rules, talent breaks the rules, mastery shatters the rules, but genius makes its own rules.
4. A step towards excellence is a mile towards success.
5. If you listen to critics for too long, you will become deaf to success.
6. The louder your “I can” the closer your “I’ve done it!”
7. If a flower perseveres through concrete, you can persevere through anything.
8. Bad weather never stopped anyone from reaping a good harvest.
9. One who fishes in shallow waters limits the kind of fish he can catch.
10. Turn your failures into lessons, your obstacles into opportunities, your tragedies into triumphs, and in no time you will turn your dreams into reality.
11. Cowards shrink from challenges, weaklings flee from them, but warriors wink at them.
12. Never despair if you have to start at the bottom; not even the sun rises from the top.
13. Thorns do not keep a rose from blooming, neither should obstacles keep you from success.
14. You were born to dream. You were born to strive. You were born to conquer. You were born to rise.
15. Stars don’t beg the world for attention; their beauty forces us to look up.
16. When they judge you, yawn. When they misunderstand you, smile. When they underestimate you, laugh. When they condemn you, ignore. When they envy you, rejoice. When they oppose you, prevail.
17. It is in vain to try and stop a star from rising, even with a ladder.
18. Shatter your fears and you will shatter records.
19. Become so good they can’t ignore you, and you are on the path to success. Become so good they can’t stand you, and you are on the path to greatness.
20. You are God’s chisel; it is you He uses to create masterpieces.