1. Talent is like a seed; cultivate it, and in no time, you will harvest success.
2. Excellence is the first step on the stairway to genius.
3. Doing what others have done is skill. Doing what few have done is talent. Doing what none have done is genius.
4. The first time you succeed it is chance; the second time it is luck; the third time it is skill; the fourth time it is talent; and the fifth time it is genius.
5. Symphonies begin with one note, fires with one flame, gardens with one flower, and masterpieces with one stroke.
6. If you press grapes, wine will pour out; if you crush roses, perfume will pour out; if you afflict the talented, genius will pour out.
7. Your mind has the intellect to lift the world, your heart has the wisdom to better the world, and your soul has the genius to elevate the world.
8. The ordinary think inside of the box, the extraordinary think outside of the box, but genius thinks inside, outside, below and above the box.
9. Skill gives you legs to jog, talent gives you legs to run, brilliance gives you legs to sprint, but genius gives you wings to fly.
10. Talent leaps years forward. Brilliance leaps decades forward. Genius leaps centuries forward.
11. Flawed genius is better than flawless talent.
12. Use your mind’s talents diligently, your heart’s powers incredibly, and your soul’s genius profitably.
13. Genius is eloquent; let it speak on your behalf.
14. Don’t try to silence other people’s genius because you’re too deaf to hear your own.
15. It is at the edge of excellence that genius awaits.
If the sky was the limit, stars would not light the way for geniuses to reach the edge of the universe. ~Matshona Dhliwayo