A rainbow earns its colors in the storm. ~Matshona Dhliwayo
6. If you can stay positive in bad situations, you are strong; if you can stay optimistic in hopeless situations, you are mighty; if you can stay hopeful in impossible situations, you are great.
7. You don’t command wind in the direction it blows, but you command a ship in the direction it sails.
8. If seeds despaired in their darkest hours, they would never rise to enjoy their brightest days.
9. If you are going through hell, keep walking until you reach heaven.
10. You were given the problems you have because you can solve them; the burdens you have because you can carry them, the trials you have because you can overcome them, the opponents you have because you can beat them, and the enemies you have because you can conquer them.
11. In moments of comfort, prepare for adversity. In moments of misfortune, hope for prosperity. In moments of blessing, plan for tragedy. In moments of danger, fight for victory.
12. Pain frees you from complacency. Tears free you from sorrow. Weaknesses free you from pride. Adversity frees you from boredom. Challenges free you from monotony.
13. Your mind is greater than your problems, your heart is greater than your troubles, your soul is greater than your temptations, and your God is greater than your obstacles.
14. Overcoming adversity puts you among the bravest, overcoming pain puts you among the strongest; overcoming opponents puts you among the mightiest, but overcoming yourself puts you among the greatest.
15. When darkness comes, stars shine. When storms come, plants flourish. When adversity comes, champions triumph.
When night comes do not despair;
rejoice instead and say to yourself,
“At least now I can see the stars.”