The world is full of beauty; you are the greatest proof of this.
~ Matshona Dhliwayo
1. The world is full of beauty; you are the greatest proof of this.
2. Be so warm that people mistake you for the sun, so bright that people mistake you for the stars, and so accommodating that people mistake you for the universe.
3. You may be poor, but important; uneducated, but wise; lowly, but noble; simple, but insightful; and ordinary, but great.
4. Your mind shines brightest when you enlighten others; your heart, when you encourage others; your soul, when you elevate others; and your life when you empower others.
5. The sun rises not to be mediocre, but to shine; so should you.
6. Courage is the spear of destiny.
7. A bird in a nest is secure, but that is not why God gave it wings.
8. The harder you fall, the stronger you rise.
9. Stars do not hide from darkness. Roses do not hide from thorns. Diamonds do not hide from pressure.
10. If seeds fight their way out of darkness, you can fight your way out of anything.
11. Be like a rose; no matter how many thorns you encounter in life, bloom.
12. If you want to be strong, exercise; if you want to be wise, study; if you want to be happy, smile; and if you want to be invincible, love.
13. Wisdom makes things possible. Gratitude makes things bearable. Hope makes things manageable. Joy makes things pleasurable. Love makes things wonderful.
14. It is at midnight, not midday, that stars shine the brightest.
15. Though you are as a drop in the ocean, without you, the universe would be empty.