“To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.”
~ Sydney Smith
Are you lucky in love? Have you met the love of your life? If you have, count yourself very lucky. So many people, even successful people who from the outside looking in seem to have a perfect life, would give it all up to meet their ‘soul mate’. They say there is somebody out there for everyone; the hard part is finding them.
I know many people who have been unlucky in love and some have attracted one bad relationship after another, and often the same story gets repeated over and over again. If this rings true with you, maybe now is the time to break this cycle.
St Valentine’s Day got me thinking about how I could use Feng Shui to help people attract their ideal partner into their life.
Here are some tips you may want to try:
1. Take a look at your bedroom; does it appear as if a couple sleep there? You should have two matching bedside tables and lamps, if you only have them on one side of the bed, then you are not open to welcoming a partner into your life. I advise you to remedy this as a priority if you have the space.
2. Place ornaments or figurines in pairs (no single ornaments). Ensure when you look at these things they represent happy relationships, love, and romance to you; this is what you want to attract. Some people remove these images because they don’t want to be reminded that they are single, you must keep them on show to attract your new partner.
3. What pictures are hung on your bedroom wall? Do they inspire love and romance? If not replace with images of couples in love, holding hands, kissing, etc.
4. Ensure your bedroom is decorated in a gender-neutral style. Not too flowery or too masculine.
5. If possible arrange your bedroom so you can see who is entering the bedroom door; you don’t want to miss any relationship opportunities.
6. Be careful what images you display in your bathroom and kitchen. Don’t hang paintings of love and romance in these rooms, because this lovely energy will be washed away down the drain.
7. Place a pair of mandarin ducks in the South West which is the love and marriage sector of the Bagua. Rose quartz is also a great love activator so you could place this here too. If you can find Rose Quartz Mandarin Ducks, this will add an extra boost to the beneficial energy. Always display these ducks as a couple and ensure the area is clean and clutter free.8. You could display the auspicious ‘Double Happiness’ symbol below in the South West sector as this is a powerful sign to attract romance too.
9. If you can, sleep with the top of your head pointing towards your relationship direction. To find out what direction this is, please visit the homepage of my website and use the free Kua calculator http://www.sylviamorgan.com.
10. Sit facing your relationship direction at home and at work as much as you can, if possible.
11. Pay attention to your floor plan… Are the North West or South West sectors missing? If they are you will need to remedy this. The North West sector represents the Man and the South West sector represents the woman, relationships and marriage. I will explain how to remedy missing areas and how to activate the areas in my next article.
In the meantime, you can check if you do have these sectors missing by using a floor plan of your home. Measure the width and length of your property & then divide your floor plan into 9 equal squares (see example below). Use a compass to determine the direction of your front door, you can do this by standing at the threshold of your entrance door (looking out) and take the compass reading e.g. 40˚ North East. If your entrance door faces North East you should mark the square your door falls into as the North East sector and then mark all the other sectors accordingly.
EXAMPLE FLOOR PLAN WITH MISSING SOUTHWEST SECTOR
In my next article, I will explain how to remedy missing areas if you have any and also activate the North West and South West sectors to attract love and romance into your life.