1. The distance between two souls is love.
2. The most beautiful jewelry in the world is not a diamond necklace, but two hearts beating as one.
3. When two souls are one, they hear each other, even in silence.
4. Distance between two people is inconsequential when their souls are united.
5. Running away from someone you love is a race you will never win.
6. Don’t marry a shopaholic if you’re not prepared to be a workaholic.
7. Before letting someone hold your heart in their hands, make sure their hands are clean.
8. Love is blind despite the world’s attempt to give it eyes.
9. Love in your heart is better than gold in your hands.
10. When you like someone, he becomes your world; when you cherish him, he becomes your sky; when you love him, he becomes your star; when you adore him, he becomes your universe.
11. If a woman makes you feel better, get to know her; if she makes you think better, court her; if she makes you become better, marry her.
12. Get a woman to smile, and she will like you; get her to laugh, and she will desire you; get her to blush, and she will court you; get her to melt, and she will marry you.
13. Marriage is a full-time job; wooing is your application, courtship your interview, engagement your job offer, and honeymoon, your orientation.
14. Marry for money, and you will live lavishly. Marry for virtue, and you will live honorably. Marry for fame, and you will live prominently. Marry for love, and you will live happily.
15. Marry someone you can live with, and you have found your companion; marry someone you can’t live without, and you have found your soulmate.
16. To see a man’s true colors, tell him you’re saving yourself for marriage. To see a woman’s true colors, tell her you’re poor.
17. Happy is the man who marries the woman he wants; happier is the man who marries the woman he needs.
18. Marry the woman you love; then love the woman you marry.
19. Falling in love is accidental, staying in love is intentional, and growing in love is delightful.
20. True love doesn’t have an expiry date; it is eternal.
If love was a crime, God would encourage us all to go to prison.