If you have the power to help one person, you have the power to change the world. ~Matshona Dhliwayo
1. Kindness is a tenant in the house of love.
2. The most beautiful people are those who bring out the beauty in others.
3. If you want to know a person’s true character, observe how he treats those who don’t matter.
4. What you do for others today you have done for yourself tomorrow.
5. Learn from the sun; it is warm to everyone, and is therefore never in short supply of those who adore it.
6. See what love sees. Hear what love hears. Say what love says. Do what love does.
7. What you give today you get tomorrow.
8. Giving is the spiritual secret to receiving.
9. Love as much as you can, for as long as you can, and as best as you can.
10. Care twice as much as others. Help twice as much as others. Give twice as much as others. Love twice as much as others.
11. Be noble like the sun; let even those who resent you for shinning benefit from your warmth.
12. Each sunrise is a masterpiece, but few appreciate it; therefore, don’t be disheartened when people disregard your kindness.
13. Stars shine even for those who refuse to look up.
14. There is no gem like virtue, no wealth like happiness, no treasure like faith, and no jewel like love.
15. Helping yourself is common sense, helping others is virtue, helping yourself and others is enlightenment.
16. Suppress hate; love generously. Work passionately, live honorably, and love genuinely.
17. Helping yourself is wisdom. Helping your neighbor is kindness. Helping your friend is virtue. Helping your family is duty. Helping your enemy is love.
18. If we take care of our neighbours, our neighbours will take care of us. If we take care of our friends, our friends will take care of us. If we take care of our family, our family will take care of us. If we take care of others, our God will take care of us.
19. Friendliness is next to godliness.
20. Light another’s path and the universe will light your own.
“You have beautiful ears if you listen to the plight of others,
beautiful hands if you carry the burdens of others,
beautiful eyes if you look out for others,
beautiful feet if you visit others,
a beautiful tongue if you encourage others,
a beautiful mind if you enlighten others,
a beautiful heart if you comfort others,
and a beautiful soul if you love others.”