1. Chase your dreams and your nightmares will grow tired of chasing you.
2. Thunder roars, but does not strike. Lightning strikes, but does not roar. Choose to be lightning.
3. The lonely road to greatness is better than the crowded road to mediocrity.
4. Battling wolves today strengthens you for battling lions tomorrow.
5. Thorns do not keep a rose from blooming, neither should obstacles keep you from success.
6. The darkness of the storm determines the brightness of the rainbow.
7. You were given the problems you have because you can solve them; the burdens, because you can carry them; the trials, because you can overcome them; the opponents, because you can beat them; and the enemies, because you can conquer them.
8. If they say you will fall, rise. If they say you will fail, succeed. If they say you will break, kept it together. If they say you will deteriorate, flourish.
9. Stop giving yourself permission to fail; start giving yourself permission to succeed. You cannot win battles you have already lost in your mind. You cannot lose battles you have already won in your heart.
10. The louder your “I can” the closer your “I’ve done it!
11. Gravity is no match against one who is determined to reach the stars.
12. The greatest weight a bird gives up when preparing to fly is fear.
13. Learn from seeds to rise, no matter how much dirt is thrown at you.
14. A flower does not fulfill its destiny until it blooms, and a star does not fulfill its destiny until it shines.
15. It is impossible for a star to shine and not get noticed, even in the dark.
While the whole world was asleep,
the caterpillar was awake,
working towards becoming a butterfly.