1. Don’t let yesterday’s storm keep you from enjoying today’s sunshine.
2. If the sky had no tears, the world would have no rainbows.
3. We only fall on our face to learn how to rise on our feet.
4. Singing in a storm silences thunder’s threats.
5. Bad weather never stopped anyone from reaping a good harvest.
6. The universe does not despair when a star dies; it gives birth to another one.
7. It is in deep waters that God teaches us to swim.
8. Stars are not praised for shining during the day, but at night.
9. The hotter the furnace the finer the gold.
10. Count your summers, not your winters.
11. Harsh winters precede pleasant springs.
12. Wind either breaks a tree or teaches it to dance.
13. A rainbow earns its colors in the storm.
14. If stars avoided the dark, they would not be visible at night.
15. A tree does not stop growing because the wind blew off a few of its leaves.
A diamond is just a rock that refused to break under heat and pressure. ~Matshona Dhliwayo