Beatings from truth are better than kisses from lies.
1. Mistakes are lessons inside out.
2. A wise person learns from his mistakes; a fool won’t even learn from his fatal ones. There is no such thing as an intentional mistake, but no man is a fool accidentally.
3. Don’t make excuses for your mistakes. Don’t try to please your enemies. Don’t run from your responsibilities. Don’t force your opinions on others. Don’t complain about things you can change. Don’t compare yourself to anyone. Don’t let undeserving people into your life.
4. One who makes a thousand mistakes should have learned a thousand lessons.
5. A wise man benefits from his mistakes more than a fool benefits from his triumphs.
6. Be patient with another’s mistakes, but strict with your own.
7. The mistakes of the wise lead them to light; the triumphs of fools lead them to darkness.
8. Our mistakes are worth millions if we can invest in what they taught us.
9. Behind every obstacle is an opportunity; behind every mistake is a lesson.
10. The mistakes of the wise are better than the wisdom of fools.
11. Learning from another’s mistakes is the short road. Learning from your own is the long one.
12. Patience shields you from unnecessary error; impatience exposes you to needless danger.
13. It is better to learn two important life lessons when you are young than a thousand when you are about to die.
14. Be wise enough to learn from the past, shrewd enough to capitalize on the present, and clever enough to prepare for the future.
15. One who does not want to learn from his mistakes is like an empty cup that does not want to be filled.
It is better to make a thousand mistakes
and correct them than to make one and refuse to rectify it.