1. When life’s journey is wearisome, put on hope’s shoes.
2. You may have lost power, but if you have your mind, you are still in control. You may have lost money, but if you have your heart, you are still rich. You may have lost health, but if you still have hope, you are still alive. You may have lost friends, but if you still have God, you are still beloved.
3. Rainbows are birthed in storms, not in sunshine.
4. No matter how tall and wide darkness is, it cannot block the stars.
5. The ocean does not lose its splendor because it lost a few drops.
6. If you can stay positive in bad situations, you are strong; if you can stay optimistic in hopeless situations, you are mighty; if you can stay hopeful in impossible situations, you are great.
7. Perpetual optimism is good for the mind. Perpetual faith is good for the heart. Perpetual hope is good for the soul.
8. When you have nothing, be hopeful; when you have little, be grateful; when you have much, be sensible; when you have everything, be humble.
9. Whether your glass is half full or half empty, hope can fill it up.
10. Divorce fear. Court courage. Pursue hope. Marry love.
11. On the other side of worry you find hope; on the other side of fear you find love; on the other side of anger you find peace; and on the other side of unbelief you find God.
12. When perplexed, God appears to you in the form of wisdom; when troubled, in the form of peace; when sad, in the form of joy; when heartbroken, in the form of love.
13. There is no sharper spear than wisdom, no larger shield than faith, no better fortress than truth, no greater strength than hope, and no higher power than love.
14. The struggles of the past are the gateway to the blessings of the future.
15. If seeds despaired in their darkest hours, they would never rise to enjoy their brightest days.
Learn from roses; even when trampled they give off perfume, not despair.