If you can think higher thoughts, you can do higher deeds. ~Matshona Dhliwayo
1.Dream much. Dare much. Discover much. Do much.
2.What you think is a seed, what you say is the bud, and what you do is the fruit.
3. You have the ability to choose your thoughts, to control your emotions, and to determine your actions. Thus you decide your fate.
4. What you think is who you are; what you do is who you become. Your beliefs determine your actions; your actions determine your destiny.
5. Listen to your mind; it thinks. Hear your heart; it speaks. Hearken to your soul; it knows.
6. The mind can perceive the impossible. The heart can endure the impossible. The soul can experience the impossible. The hands can do the impossible. The tongue can express the impossible. The eyes can discern the impossible. The ears can understand the impossible.
7. Train the ears to hear more, the eyes to see more, the hands to do more, the feet to accomplish more, the mind to think more, the heart to feel more, and the soul to love more.
8. Your speech is your ultimate art. Your deeds are your ultimate creation. Your destiny is your ultimate masterpiece.
9. When you have higher thoughts, rid yourself of anything that threatens to lower them.
10. Master your thoughts and you master your world.
11. Positive thoughts are the beginning of positive results.
12. Higher thoughts lead to a higher life.
13. Rise in your mind and you will rise in your world.
14. The world is your canvass; your actions are the paintbrush.
15. You are an artist; your life is your masterpiece.
My words are my thesis, my actions are my dissertation, and my life is my philosophy. ~Matshona Dhliwayo
Matshona Dhliwayo is a Canadian based Philosopher, Entrepreneur, and author of books such as The Art of Winning, The Little Book of Inspiration, 100 Lessons Every Great Man Wants You to Know, Dinner with King Solomon and Lalibela's Wise Man. He is a regular contributor for The African Leadership Magazine, The CEO Magazine, Health Magazine, The African Union and other internationally renowned magazines. https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/7978664.Matshona_Dhliwayo