Scars are your greatest medals in life. ~Matshona Dhliwayo
1. You are a product of your mind, a result of your thoughts, and a consequence of your actions.
2. Dance to the beat of your own drum; whether the world likes your rhythmic movements or not.
3. Do good. Spread love. Embrace all. Hurt none.
4. Keep learning. Keep growing. Keep loving. Keep living.
5. Cherish all. Depend on few. Hurt none. Love everyone.
6. Never make a promise you can’t keep. Never look down on a person you can’t help. Never solicit a question you can’t answer. Never judge a person you don’t understand. Never condemn a person you don’t know.
7. Don’t let past disappointments rob you of future happiness.
8. Smile more. Laugh more. Love more. Shine more.
9. Don’t make excuses for your mistakes. Don’t try to please your enemies. Don’t run from your responsibilities. Don’t force your opinions on others. Don’t complain about things you can change. Don’t compare yourself to anyone. Don’t let undeserving people into your life.
10. Smile, even when others do not. Care, even when others will not. Love, even when others could not. Give, even when others cannot.
11. Don’t take life for granted. Don’t compare yourself to others. Don’t run from your problems. Don’t entertain negative people. Don’t abuse your friendships. Don’t hold onto the past. Don’t throw away opportunities. Don’t blame others for your failures. Don’t quarrel over small issues.
12. Use the dirt life throws at you to plant the seeds of your success.
13. Be the greatest thing that has ever happened to you.
14. Life hands us storms so we can paint rainbows.
15. Life may be a bed of roses, but roses still have thorns.
Life is a battle; face it.
Life is a jungle; explore it.
Life is a puzzle; study it.
Life is a mystery; solve it.
Life is a game; beat it.
Life is an opponent; defeat it.
Life is a treasure; cherish it.