1. Love in fools is better than hate in the wise.
2. Love gives with its eyes closed; hate destroys with its eyes open.
3. Love that brings you sorrow is better than hate that brings you joy.
4. Hate spreads in the direction it is blown, but love spreads in all directions.
5. Love sees more with its eyes closed than hate with its eyes open.
6. An open heart has greater power than a clenched fist.
7. Love that causes you pain is better than hate that brings you pleasure.
8. Joy is a loyal companion, love is a faithful friend, fear is a terrible adversary, and hatred is a merciless enemy.
9. Love treats its enemies better than hate treats its friends.
10. Anger has strength, hate has might, but love has power.
11. Love that hurts is better than hate that tickles.
12. Hate hides in darkness; love hides in light.
13. Love’s weaknesses are better than hate’s strengths.
14. Hate may have its hour, but love will have its day.
15. Love’s light conquers hate’s darkness.
Anything built on doubt is rocky.
Anything built on fear is shaky.
Anything built on hate is unsteady.
Anything built on wisdom is trustworthy.
Anything built on faith is sturdy.
Anything built on love is mighty.