1. Help when you can. Give what you have. Do what you must. Be who you ought to be.
2. Be kind to the poor, caring to widows, and just to all.
3. Life is a gift for the wise, a playground for the foolish, a heaven for the rich, and a hell for the poor.
4. Fate helps those who help themselves; God helps those who help others.
5. Hear others, and you will be heard. Understand others, and you will be understood. Help others, and you be will be helped. Love others, and you will be loved.
6. You have been given a mind to solve problems for others, a heart to feel compassion for others, a mouth to speak kind words to others, ears to hear the plight of others, eyes to look out for others, and hands to sustain others.
7. To change your life, love yourself. To change your community, love others. To change the world, love everyone.
8. Help more than is needed. Care more than is required. Give more than is expected. Do more than is anticipated.
9. The happiest people in the world are those who give happiness to others.
10. Do more sharing than shopping.
11. The scraps of the rich are the delicacies of the poor.
12. If you want little, give little; if you want much, give much; if you want all, give all.
13. In serving the poor, you serve humanity. In serving mankind, you serve equity. In serving goodness, you serve God. In serving the Creator, you serve yourself.
14. Charity is the highest prayer; as God is love, God cannot ignore Himself.
15. The man of noble character is humble before those less educated than him, compassionate to those less fortunate than him, and kind to those inferior to him.
Give of yourself to others and others will give of themselves to you.