1. Never live in the past; were it good to do so, butterflies would crawl back into their cocoons.
2. Everyone should have a place in your heart, but only a special few should have a place in your life.
3. You will never be free until you free yourself from the prison of other people’s opinions of you.
4. Respect your haters; they are always the first to show you how special you are.
5. If you don’t know your worth, people will put a cheap price tag on you.
6. Ignore those who resent you. Avoid those who begrudge you. Excuse those who envy you. Pity those who hate you.
7. There is no gem like virtue, no wealth like happiness, no treasure like faith, and no jewel like love.
8. You have little control over the world around you, but full control over the world within you.
9. The lightest weight anyone can carry on life’s journey is hope.
10. Your deepest scars tell the world of your greatest triumphs.
11. Though you are as a drop in the ocean, without you, the universe would be empty.
12. The world may see you as an ugly duckling, but God sees you as a magnificent swan.
Don’t use your energy to hate on anyone; use it to create the life you desire.
14. Make your wife happier, children wiser, yourself kinder, and you will make your life better.
15. You spend the beginning part of your life with your mother, so love her; the middle part of your life with your girlfriend, so care for her; and the end part of your life with your wife, so adore her.
“When they judge you, remember, they themselves are being judged.
When they condemn you, remember, they themselves are being condemned.
When they try to break you, remember, they themselves are broken.
When they try to hurt you, remember, they themselves are hurting.”